What do our families say about Wrap Around Care?
- Fantastic wrap around care, even when we do not require it [child] wants to attend. She very much enjoys her time at these clubs and they are very important for us as parents to allow our working hours.
- It is great to have this provision, it is important to have wraparound care to attract families with working parents to the school. Staff have done a great job settling my child at wraparound care after their initial anxiety about attending. They really enjoy attending and are excited to show us what they have made/created at afterschool club.
- Really appreciate that this is available.
- My child is happy and feels safe when in Club.
- My child really enjoys attending and it is a good way to interact with different year groups in the school.
- [Child] loves after school club. He loves the different activities they can do and sometimes doesn't even want to come home! the staff are really flexible when extra days are needed at short notice and support in any way they can. It's a fantastic service!
- A wonderful facility, where staff are able to bond and nature children safely and professionally. Good communication with wrap around care.
Breakfast Club- Every Day- 7:30am to 8:55am!
Our Breakfast Club is open from 7:30 until the start of the school day. Run by Mrs Clayton, a registered childminder, who also holds Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene certificates and supported by an additional member of staff, the club provides a relaxed and homely start to the day which includes a healthy and nutritious breakfast. As we recognise the juggling that families have to do to meet work and school commitments, parents and carers have the opportunity to use our Breakfast Club every day. Bookings are taken through the dedicated Breakfast Club mobile and registration forms are available on our website.
We believe that Breakfast Club should enable pupils to enjoy a leisurely breakfast whilst enabling parents and carers to meet their work commitments. Our charges are to cover costs and any small profit made is invested straight back into breakfast club to purchase additional play equipment (as chosen by the children, of course!)
Costs: 7.30am to 8.50am £6.50 8.15am to 8.50am £5.00
After School Club- Every Day- 3.15pm to 6.00pm!
Our After School Club is open from 3.15pm until 6pm run by Miss Nutter, our Class 1 and 2 teaching assistant, who also holds Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene certificates and supported by Mrs Clayton who (the leader for Breakfast Club).
The club provides after school activities and a healthy, nutritious snack. As we recognise the juggling that families have to do to meet work and school commitments, parents and carers have the opportunity to use our After School Club every day. Bookings are taken through the dedicated After School Club email, registrations forms are available on our website.
We believe that After School Club should enable pupils to enjoy activities and a nutritious snack whilst enabling parents and carers to meet their work commitments. Our charges are to cover costs and any small profit made is invested straight back into after school club to purchase additional play equipment (as chosen by the children, of course!).
Costs: 3.15pm to 6pm £12.00 3.15pm to 4.40pm £10.00
The ad-hoc system for booking sessions in the wraparound service that is available for parents, allows bookings to be made on a week-by-week basis based on requirements at the time. This may be a different number of sessions each week. We avoid asking for parents to commit to a full term of bookings, and don't ask for payment of the full term in advance. Our aim, unlike in other schools, is to not charge for a place when a child is booked in to Wraparound Care, but becomes unwell or is absent from school on that day.
Although we refer to this as 'ad-hoc', we still need some understanding of weekly bookings to ensure adequate provisions are in place. We therefore ask that bookings for the following week are made by Friday.